Monday, February 14, 2011

A Very Silver Valentine's Day

Hello, and welcome to... 
Silver Dollar Value's Silver Dollar Valentine's Day post!

On this, the holiest of all artificial and Hallmarktm sponsored holidays, we here at SDV would like to do things a little differently. Too often, bloggers write only about themselves, and we are no exception. It's always me me me, or us us us. It's never YOU YOU YOU--until now. I think it's time for you (the reader) to get a little recognition for your hard work and dedication to this blog, and many more like it. What better day than "the day of love" to show you how I truly feel? So without further ado, this one's for you.

(please play this while you are reading as this will be the soundtrack for tonight's blog)

First, I will address all my official followers:
Dear all my followers. I think that all of you are really really smart for taking interest in this blog. I can't imagine a better blog for you guys to follow because I know how each one of you can find something remarkable to be inspired by in it. Just as all of you, I have been taking personal consideration in your writings as well, and have found myself reading all of yours not only to make sure that mine is WAY better, but because I actually am interested in what you have to say. I've been quite intrigued in all of your blogs. Like, in one, I'm really interested in how she just moved into a new apartment. I like keeping up with her life, and have found myself fascinated  with how she talks about it. In another one of my many official "followers", I read about the relationship between a girl and her boyfriend (who more than likely has a really cool roommate [who looks like he's lost weight]). From reading, I can tell how much she loves him, and how he obviously loves her. I am inspired to be a nicer and more lovable human being by reading this bloggers work (who will remain anonymous among the huge number of followers I have.) To all of you, every single one of you, I wish you happy valentines day!

Now for a few people who have addressed me specifically (they too will remain nameless to avoid embarrassment):
Dear Megan Dwan and Manaf Hussein Baddar. I really think highly of you two. Megan, with your red, blonde, blue, brown, black hair and great skin piercings, I find myself completely captivated by you. I think your sense of humor and lack of consideration for the poor saps who might overhear some of the senseless smut that comes out of your mouth amazing. Your odor is always tolerable, and your generosity regarding alcohol, cologne, and cigarettes is wonderful, and cause enough for me to be your friend. I also think that we have a whole lot in common, which makes for a wonderful friendship. And Manaf. You ignorant, arrogant, and most of all incompetent asshole. I hope only the best for you, and I know you will go on to do great things. You're the tallest person I've ever known (who can't dunk a basketball), and I think that you eat really really well. You're also good at making friends, and that's very admirable. Lately, you too have smelt really good.
You two are good friends, and I'm sorry we don't get to see each other enough.


Next, a few family members:
Dear Nathan and India Silver. I can't begin to express to you how sorry I am that you two have to compete with me. Clearly I am the golden child, making you two the rusted aluminum children. You two, through out the years, have been neglected the love and attention that you two deserve because it all went to me. I am such a good brother, and loving and devoted son, and an incredible person who will surely exceed all the expectations that mom and dad had for you two. When I look at the two of you, I can see through the bad and find that behind those disgusting brown eyes and pasty complexions, you two have an amazing brother who makes up for your lousy personalities. I am a lot better than both of you, and for that I'm sorry.
Specifically to you, Nathan. I remember when dad came out and told me that you had been born, I was so happy. I was always impressed by your pompous capability on the guitar, your ability to grow hair on an 80 year old level,  and how you talk smart so good. I think given the cards you were dealt, you really turned out to be a pretty neat person! 
And India. Greenday is old news, but I think you're unique. Keep it up!


Now, for the anonymous fans who wish to remain unknown:
To whom this may concern,
I know that you secretly love me and my blog, and I want you to know that I secretly love you too. Here is a haiku I wrote for you:
I don't know you're name,
But I think that you are swell.
Please don't stop reading!

Finally, the only person who really deserves any Valentine's recognition:
Dear President Barack Obama. You have served as such a good commander in chief these past few years, and I am really grateful you are in my life. You always know how to pick me up when I'm feeling down, and when addressing the nation, I always feel like you're talking directly to me. I know we were meant to be together for this term, and I really hope we can extend our relationship for four more years come november, 2012. You are the change that I could believe in, and I love you.


And so, that about wraps up this 
Silver Dollar Values Silver Dollar Valentine's Day post!

Now obviously I left some key people out of this specific post. 
Katie Tanner, silky oreo really raunchy yodel finance ox rough never Oklahoma together inclining negate claus lunge under dance indigo nectar glance India Netherlands  trance hence issue silver person octopus shiver time. Imbecile sticky tummy inch laugh love lance othello velvet empty yack ocean umbrella.
Timmy, I really like having you as a roommate, and hope it never ends. I find your cleanliness and consideration for me and my space arousing. 
Mom and Dad, thank you for having me. It really meant a lot to me. Also, thank you for putting up with me through the years. I know that I sometimes was hard to handle, and that my actions sometimes made you want to move two time zones away from me…I'm glad you didn't.
People I hate, i even want you to be happy on Valentine's day. I'll go back to hating you tomorrow. (Jimmy Whidden, owner of Poplar Perkin' coffee shop, is exempt from this.)

And so sums up my fourth post. These last couple weeks have been trying, and I won't lie, there were times where I didn't think I could write another word. Thanks to Silver Dollar Values, I have been freed to express myself through my writings rather than through the usual unhealthy ways. As always, keep up with my many MANY followers, and continue to check in to this one weekly. 

(regarding Molly's absence from this Valentine's day post..)
       "I don't believe in Valentine's day"   
-Molly Anne Pahn; February 13th, 2010

  But just so you all know, no one could ever feel about anyone how I feel about her. She knows the rest.








1 comment:

  1. Is it sad that I'm really excited that I had a whole paragraph devoted to me? I think it is. Happy V-Day "Alan"

    ReplyDelete